The ELGA Veolia Purelab Pharma Compliance delivers a lab water solution focused on building the perfect relationship between discovery, production, and traceability, resulting in an intuitive, efficient, and compliant purification system.
Purelab Pharma Compliance is packed with innovative features optimised for QC laboratories. It offers all the necessary purification, software capabilities, qualification documentation, and online support services necessary for the validation required to meet Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP). This includes secure software providing the evidence to meet FDA and EU standards for digital record keeping. Qualification documents provided enable the unit to support labs subject to validation under GxP.
The highly competitive total cost of ownership, robust traceability, and great ergonomics combine to create a simply compliant, simply effective, and simply transparent solution by:
- Secure software offers a range of admin, security and data features providing evidence to meet FDA and EU standards for digital record keeping.
- Purification processes fulfill United States Pharmacopeia standards 643 and 645.
- Supported by a global network of service teams with significant experience of supporting laboratory equipment subject to validation under GMP.
- Space-saving to enhance QC output, designed to be modular and stackable to save space, whether wall-mounted or under the bench.
- Cost-effective design delivering water to support QC tests necessary to validate drug purity in pharma manufacturing. Consumables are designed to minimise cost and environmental waste. ELGA delivers a lower total cost of ownership that can be easily integrated into any laboratory.
Watch the video: