The next generation Orion AquaMate Spectrophotometers combine exceptional performance and contemporary design. There is a choice of two models; the Thermo Scientific™ Orion™ AquaMate™ 7100 Visible and 8100 UV-Visible Spectrophotometers, both designed to meet the specific needs of water- and waste water analysis laboratories. These exciting new additions offer over 260+ pre-programmed analytical methods for testing various parameters in water, and are compatible with multiple brands’ test reagent kits. Additionally, the new models offer greatly improved usability, a glove-friendly touch screen and removable, easy-to-clean vial holders able to hold round, square and rectangular vials.
The Orion™ AquaMate™ 7100 Visible is suitable for the most routine concentration measurements, and can measure a range from 325 to 1100 nm wavelength in a 5.0 nm spectral bandwidth for water testing. While similar in appearance, weight and dimension to the AquaMate™7100, the Orion 8100 UV-Visible Spectrophotometer is equipped with additional benefits for more extensive measurement options. This model will measure in the range of 190 to 1100 nm wavelength with 2 nm spectral bandwidth. Both models include performance verification tests that ensure wavelength accuracy and instrument functionality with GLP and GMP.
Additional features of the Orion™ AquaMate™ 7100 Visible include:
• Cost-effective visible only measurements
• Small footprint and lightweight design
• The tungsten-halogen lamp offers 1,000 hours of light testing
• Similar performance features as the Orion Aquamate 8100 UV-Visible Spectrophotometer
Additional benefits of the Orion AquaMate 8100 UV-Visible Spectrophotometer are:
• Dual-beam optical geometry with simultaneous measurement and real-time reference beam correction ensuring no drift over long measurement or peak shifts with scan speed changes
• High-intensity XENON Lamp that provides 3-5 years of maintenance-free performance that saves on maintenance costs when compared with any traditional light instrument. No warm-up is required for the flash lamp
• Flexible 1.8nm spectral bandwidth permits more light to reach the sample for optimal system resolution
• Fast enhanced wavelength scanning technology for small absorbance changes
Labotec, local suppliers of the Orion AquaMate Spectrophotometers, are offering a one year warranty.