From normal to highly sensitive applications, Inovenso has a new line of diaphragm syringe pumps built with extremely accurate lineage for exceptional precision, and made from durable parts for any harsh conditions. Their new IPS 12, 13 and 14 series pump offers a choice between single or double programmable cycles, or independent double channels. These pump series all provide a wide flow rate range from 1,17pl/min – 75,945 pl/min.
The greatest benefit of syringe pumps is that they can be used in nearly every application that involves infusion of small and specific fluid amounts at a consistent rate, particularly at the microscale and the nanoscale. These intricate devices are prominently utilized in many chemical and biomedical research areas such as precise dosing procedures or infusing small amounts of chemicals that may have mix minuscule volumes.
Some fields of application where the Inovenso pumps can be used include :
- Electrospinning and Electrospraying – processes where syringe pumps are used to infuse the chemical solution into a high voltage setup to synthesize nanofibers and nanoparticles.
- General Chemistry – experiments require dispensing chemical solutions in strict amounts and feed rates.
- Chromatography – liquid chromatography (LC) and high-pressure liquid chromatography (HPLC) require a robust pump system for the infusion of solutions and reducing errors in the areas of microanalysis and instrumental analytics.
- Mass Spectrometry – syringe pumps are needed to carefully evaluate and analyse a liquid sample, as the pumps incorporate consistent and steady flow. This is also known as direct infusion mass spectrometry.
- Micro-fluidic applications – assisting research in areas like micro-environmental control. Syringe pumps can facilitate accurate infusion in medical and biomedical research, like feeding small animals or infusing small doses to particular locations.
- Micro-dialysis – techniques use precise syringe pumps for continuous minute flow of solution to monitor concentrations of biochemical molecules. Usage is primarily found in pre-clinical animal cell analysis and environmental research for soil flux sampling.