With the launch of Rotavapor® R-100 System from Buchi Labortechnik AG, the world leader in rotary evaporation, presents an economical, complete system for fundamental laboratory applications using high quality Buchi parts.
“Dedicated discussions with our customers, globally, demonstrated the desire in the market for an economical solution that meets the essential needs in evaporation. Ideally this should be achieved by products that are integrated within a complete system,” says Dr. Ruedi Hartmann, Product Group Manager for Evaporation at Buchi.
The new BUCHI Rotavapor meets these needs in a way that is unique to this segment. The complete solution, consists of the individual products: Rotavapor® R-100, Vacuum Pump V-100, Interface I-100 and an optional Recirculating Chiller F-100/105. The interface I-100 serves as a central control unit, allowing you to switching the vacuum pump and recirculating chiller on/off.
Customer benefits of the entire Rotavapor® Essential solution are diverse:
- Economical pricing
- Efficient operation due to the optimal interaction of all components
- Convenient and flexible handling of the digital vacuum control
- Minimized solvent emissions due to optimized process parameters
- Enhanced safety ensured by (optional) coated glassware and safety shield
- Suitable for a variety of applications thanks to multiple flasks of various sizes, including a bump trap
The complete solution offers a significant price advantage compared to the individual products and can be ordered conveniently with a single order code.