German engineered and durable, the is a reliable grinder for multifunctional industrial grade homogeneous samples in the shortest time: With up to four cutting edges the Fritsch P11 grinds even problematic samples!
Reproducible comminution for a wide range of samples
The quietly operating Knife Mill PULVERISETTE 11 is the ideal laboratory mixer in industry quality for very fast and gentle comminution and homogenisation of moist, oily and fatty as well as of dry, soft, medium-hard and fibrous samples within seconds. The up to 1250 watt strong motor of the PULVERISETTE 11 and its special knife, fitted with four blades, grinds fast and gentle problematic samples with high fat or water content such as meat, gummi bears, chocolate or also hard samples such as dishwasher tabs or toys. This makes it a perfect all-rounder with many advantages for sample preparation in the fields of foodstuffs or animal feed testing, pharmaceuticals and chemistry and many other applications.
Fast cutting processes – perfect mixing – representative samples
The specially curved knife blades of the PULVERISETTE 11 achieve up to 56,000 cutting processes per minute, significantly faster than comparable instruments at the same grinding time and rotational speed. And in the reverse mode, the PULVERISETTE 11 enables a better thorough mixing if necessary.
Interfering contours on the inner wall of the grinding vessel force the sample material towards the middle of the vessel and thus ensuring an efficient thorough mixing during grinding. The result: a homogeneous sample within a narrow particle size range.
Each subsample which you take from any location in the grinding vessel is representative for the original sample and thus ensures an exact, significant analysis for a wide range of different materials.
- Extra strong motor power up to 1250 watt
- Variable speed settings 2,000 – 10,000 rpm, turbo-Function with 14,000 rpm
- Knife blades with 4 cutting edges – up to 56,000 cutting processes per minute
- Sample quantity (depends on the material) < 1,400 ml with the Vario-Lid system < 540 ml
- Max. feed size 40 mm, final fineness < 300 µm, average grinding time 30 seconds (depends on material)
- 20 SOPs can be saved, USB interface for SOP management and generation of grinding reports
- Continuous, reverse and interval mode
- Easy cleaning
- All parts in contact with sample material such as grinding vessel, lid and knife are autoclavable for sterile comminution