Labotec, exclusive agents for the Forma brand from Thermo, are pleased to announce the launch of the new Thermo Scientific Forma TSX Series high-performance undercounter refrigerators.
This product brings the latest Compressor Free Technology to a High Performance Under Counter Refrigerator with full redundancy of cooling, in the form of both cold wall cooling and fan assisted cooling in a single unit. In the unlikely event of one cooling system failing, the second system is capable of maintaining a high specification of temperature performance.
Key Features of the TSX High Performance Undercounter Refrigerators:
- Compressor Free Cooling – Reliable High Performance Cooling from dual electric heat pumps.
- Two Redundant Cooling Systems – Safe, Secure Storage for Samples.
- Low Energy – 1.7 kWhrs/day, solid door or 1.83 kWhrs/day, glass door.
- Very Low Noise – 35dBA.
- VIP Insulation and Minimal Space for cooling system gives two times the storage volume in similar footprint over previous models.
- Touch Screen User Interface offering
o On board Data Logging with USB Download.
o Digital Access Lock for Door Lock and Controller settings
In addition to the Key features shown above, these units offer a very High Level of Temperature Performance :
- Ultra Tight Peak Variation of +/-1C giving approximate control between 4°C and 6°C in air temperature
- Door Open Recovery Time of only 8 minutes, much quicker option