Forma 89000 Series Freezer
Designed with new energy-savings and sustainability features, Thermo Scientific™ Forma™ 89000 Series ultra-low freezers feature four upright models, maximizing storage capacity from 30,000 up to 60,000 2mL vials. A simplified touch-screen interface, utilizing capacitive touch, enables easy access to setpoints, data and other performance and security information.
- Low peak variation helps ensure sample protection throughout entire cabinet
- Fast door opening recovery in as little as 13 minutes
- 93°C steady-state temperature variation over time
- Long warm-up time from -80°C to -50°C in 5 hours
- Four capacities: 300, 400, 500 and 600 2-inch (5cm) box
- Save up to 25% in energy usage and heat rejection
- Low sound output below 53 dBA,
- Natural hydrocarbon refrigerants
- New ergonomically designed handle, high contrast eye-level display, and comfortable easy-access shelf locations.
- Newly re-designed, capacitive touch-screen user interface with easy-to-use: set-up wizard, event log, temperature mapping and data downloads via a built-in USB port
- Natural refrigerants and water-blown foam insulation, making the Series compliant with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP), the European Union’s F-Gas and other sustainability standards
- Manufactured in an award-winning, zero-waste to landfill facility
- Lower HVAC costs as a result of less heat emission into the environment
View Brochure in PDF : Forma 89000 Brochure EMEA-APAC_7-31-17