The MIKRO 220 Robotic is an air-cooled centrifuge with PC control and rotor positioning.
This robotically operated microlitre centrifuge reliably and efficiently processes samples in reaction tubes of 1.5 / 2.0 ml capacity and HPLC tubes.
Molecular biological methods have become well established in many branches of science and medical diagnostics. As a consequence, sample preparation in reaction tubes is now a routine laboratory task. When this processing can be automated, the MIKRO 220 Robotic is the ideal solution. It augments the frequently used liquid handling robots and makes it possible to set up small automated workstations. This relieves highly qualified laboratory personnel of time-consuming, repetitive process steps.
MIKRO 220 Robotic centrifuges can be integrated into automated workstations. Talk to us about your needs.
- Max. capacity 24 x 1,5 / 2 ml
- Max. speed (RPM) 13.000 min -1
- Max. RCF 18.516
- Dimensions (H x W x D)267 x 410 x 365 mm
- Weight Approx. 29 kg
- automatic checking of the operation of all important components
- interrogation of status information
- Run cycle counter
- programming of carrier position, positioning accuracy: < 0.6 mm
- The robust and solid design ensures fault-free operation 24 hours a day.
For more details please visit the Hettich Website
Alternatively download the MIKRO 220 Robotic Product Brochure