The MEDICA-R200 feeds large automated diagnostic analyzers with a guaranteed high output and bacterial specification. This system provides CLRW standard (formally CLSI Type 1) pure water to multiple clinical analyzers across several laboratories making it highly flexible and reliable.
- Delivers up to 21 liters per minute of CLRW standard water
- Bacterial specification <1CFU/ml
- Can feed multiple analyzers on a distribution loop and across several laboratories
- A bypass loop for continual supply of compliant water in emergency situations.
- Compact footprint due to its integrated wrap around 350 liter reservoir.
- Compatible with multiple and large clinical diagnostic analyzers which require up to 21 liters per minute of CLRW standard water
- Low running and consumable costs
- Single system design makes it easy to project plan and install
- Full service and validation support
Find your ideal system visit the Elga website