Laborette 27 SAMPLE DIVIDER is a perfect sample preparation is the indispensable foundation for every analysis – because any errors will be reflected in the results later on. It is the only sample divider on the market dividing your samples with up to 3,000 dividing steps per minute centred over a rotating dividing cone into up to 30 separate channels. Each individual sample with identical chemical and physical properties – and with 99.9% accuracy for many more sample materials than any other similar method.
- Compact basic instrument, combinable with 6 different dividing heads.
- Easy cleaning due to removable dividing head
- Up to 3,000 division steps per minute
- Variable division ratios
- Division of dry samples and suspensions without modification of the instrument
- Maintenance-free drive motor with slipping clutch, rotational speed 100 rpm
- Recyclable, heavy-duty cast aluminium housing
- Glass collecting vessels from 15 ml to 500 ml
- Quick clamp device for sample bottles 250 ml and 500 ml
- Adapted sample division with the Vibratory Feeder LABORETTE 24
For more details please visit the Fritsch website
Download the Laborette 27 Cone Divider Product Brochure