The 3-zone KZS horizontal split tube furnaces have been designed for use with large work tubes or reactor vessels up to 200 mm outer diameter. The large diameter of the K range furnaces is perfect for heat treatment of wafers and fuel cells. Extended length work tubes of 200 mm diameter are possible in quartz and APM.
- Maximum operating temperature 1200°C
- Carbolite Gero 301 controller, with single ramp to set-point & process timer
- To suit work tubes or work pieces up to an outside diameter of 200 mm
- Heated length of 600 or 1200 mm
- Furnace splits into two halves to accommodate work tubes or samples fixed into a test rig
- Wire elements in high quality vacuum formed insulation ensure fast heat up, excellent temperature uniformity and short cool down times
For more details please visit the Carbolite Website