Accurate / Repeatable / Economical
The new house branded Labotec Precision Series offers a range of universal balances & furnaces to suit the needs of local laboratories and industry.
The Labotec Precision Balance Series offers an economical range of analytical balances, precision balances, bench-top scales and moisture analysers for general laboratory weighing with a high quality durable modular design. These high quality balances guarantee an efficient weighing experience for any weighing application, and not only can one expect an accurate, reliable and repeatable experience, but they are attractively branded with a fresh blue new design.
The range consists of :
- Analytical balance range offers an electromagnetic force compensation for enhanced resolution and they are built for high performance with capacities up to 500g and readabilities up to 0.1mg.
- Top loader precision balances are easy to operate and are equipped with a high precision load cell. With capacities up to 10,000g and readability up to 0.01g, an excellent stabilizing time and a small footprint.
- Top loader bench scales are ideal for warehouses, factories and laboratories as they offer a larger stainless steel weighing pan and are robustly manufactured for industrial environments. With capacities up to 33kg, these scales are easy to operate to ensure trustworthy weighing solutions.
- MT range of moisture analysers offers moisture analysis for all industries. This is made easy with a halogen lamp to ensure uniform heating and reliable results with a readability up to 0.01% and 110g capacity.
The Labotec Precision Furnace Series is comprised of a range of Ashing, Muffle, Fibre and Ceramic Chamber furnaces. These universal laboratory furnaces are designed for material testing and heat treatments firing up to 1300°C. The furnaces are an excellent fit for scientific laboratories, educational institutions, ceramic studios, medicine and industry.
The range consists of :
- Fibre Chamber & Ceramic Chamber Furnaces are high accuracy electric, solid ceramic furnaces intended for hardening, loosening, normalising and other thermal processing up to 1300°C. The line consists of 4 sizes in each temperature range.
- Ashing Furnaces are designed for ashing and burn off processes. The Ashing furnace series consists of 25 models in 3 types of chamber, in 4 max temperatures and various capacities.
- Muffle furnace line consist of 5 models, designed for materials testing, heat treatment, ceramic and stoneware samples firing. The furnace can be used in laboratories, educational institutions, ceramic studios and industrial laboratories.