The Buchi Reveleris® PREP chromatography system is advanced and powerful enough to enable the chemist to see previously missed components and impurities. This system will also provide maximum purity and recovery of target compounds in the minimal amount of time. In addition, the system can help to reduce solvent and waste cost and improve target purities of the analyte. With improved purities before moving to the analytical HPLC step – column wastage and unnecessary repeat of the process becomes a thing of the past.
The Reveleris® PREP comes complete with three UV-detectors and an integrated ELS detector, allowing for synchronized detection from four signals. This helps simplify fraction collection, reduce post purification work and maximises the recovery of target molecules. The built-in, large touch screen display enables simple modification of parameters even while running a method. With no hardware connections the system can easily be switched between Flash and Preparative HPLC modes with a single touch of the screen.
The intuitive capabilities of this system allows for the purification of a broad range of samples with complete control. This includes automatic cartridge and rack identification, automatic valve rinsing and an injection valve for preparative chromatography.
For more information and to request a free demonstration on the Buchi Reveleris PREP system, contact Labotec.
The most important benefits are summarized below:
• Choose flash or preparative HPLC
• Use both flash cartridges and preparative HPLC columns
• Up to 200 mL/min in both flash and HPLC modes
• Up to 1700 psi (120 bar) in preparative mode
• 3 channel variable UV-Vis and ELS detection
• Detects both chromophores and non-chromophores
• Intuitive, simple software interface
• Large 12” touch screen system control
• Single click software switches between flash and preparative HPLC
• No time consuming fluidics changes required
• Easy cartridge and column installation
• Maintain custody of your sample
• Single click detector sensitivity choice
• Choose how and what to collect
• Choose speed and/or purity
• Manage the entire purification process yourself